Webpage Content Analyser v0.1.1

I’ve just updated the webpage content analyser as the version I originally uploaded was a devlopment version and didn’t actually work! Anyway the new version still needs tweaking but it gives you an idea of the kind of thing it can produce. Syntax of invocation is still the same as is the download link, both […]

Webpage Content Analyser

At work we use Dansguardian to provide content based filtering for our users. We found in a few instances Dansguardian’s default phraselists was blocking content that we wanted our users to have access to, so we needed to modify them. We had a problem though, we didn’t know what words over a set of pages […]

CAP

I’m in the throws of writing a little two part application for work that allows users to see what computers are avaiable for work and allows us, the administrators to see who is and more importantly who was logged on when and where. The technical details of proposed implementation can be found here. The client […]

Cobweb 2

I’m thinking about rewriting (read: recoding) my dissertation project as a sideline programming project. The final version of Cobweb that I coded for my dissertation was okay, but it didn’t work particularly well. I think with some refinement and some decent HCI analysis for the frontend Cobweb could become a handy service orientated collaboration tool. […]